Information we collect
When you use the services provided by our site, you may be asked to provide some or all of the following information:
- name and surname
- email address
- postal address, country, city, postal code, region
- phone number
- username, password or email of your account on our site
- any other expressly requested information intended to improve your user experience and the provision of services by us
Additionally, while using this site, some or all of the following information may be collected:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- geographic location
- browser type and version
- operating system
- referrer source
- the date and time of your actions on the site
- duration of visits, page views, site navigation and other related browsing activities
When we collect information
We collect information from you for one or more of the following reasons, depending on your type of activity, while you use our site:
- while using the site
- when filling out a form
- when you create an account
- when you log in to your account
- when placing orders
- when you enter information on the site in any other way provided
- when you provide us with comments about our services
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you for one or more of the following reasons:
- customizing your experience
- to improve our website to better serve you
- to be able to better serve you by responding to customer service requests
- request evaluation for services or products
- to let you know about our news or offers and services you may be interested in
- to serve your orders
- for security purposes
How we protect your data
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or leakage, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and safeguard the information we collect, including:
- regularly scan for malware
- Web Application Firewall and Network Firewall
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption 128 bit
- authorization and authentication mechanisms
- Transactions are made through approved and internationally recognized third party payment gateway service providers and transaction details are not stored or processed on our servers
Your personal information is located behind secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. We take a variety of security measures when you enter, submit or access your information to maintain the security of your personal data.
Cookies & tracking technology
Control of personal data
If you would like to know any personal information we may hold about you, you may contact us at any time. If you find that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, as you can not change it on your own, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can take the necessary action. In the event that you wish to delete a subset or all of the data we hold about you or wish to discontinue any processing of your data by us, you may contact us at any time to take the necessary action. Please note that for any of the above reasons and if you contact us, the extent to which we can serve you may be restricted by law. In addition, we may ask you for additional information in order to identify you before proceeding with any action.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your web browser when you visit a website. This allows the site you are viewing to remember data about you that is necessary for service purposes (such as automatically logging in to your account or running a shopping cart), collecting statistics, or other uses that depend on the site.
Cookies may be temporarily stored on your computer for as long as you use a website and until you close the session browser (session cookies) or for a wider period of time (persistent cookies) depending on the website that sets cookies and the specific nature – reason for the existence of each cookie.
When you visit a website, the browser you use may set cookies for third party websites due to the use of their services by the website you have visited, such as statistics collection services, connection to the website using social network accounts, etc.
Our website may not read the information contained in cookies set by third party websites except the information expressly provided by our website.
- storage of information and settings that contribute to the proper or complete operation of the website and the ability to provide services
- collection of statistics in order to improve the website and the services we provide to you
- cookies defined by third party providers (for example Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Maps, Google Analytics, CloudFlare, etc.) related to the provision of services by our website in conjunction with the services of third party providers. In this case our website does not have the ability to read the information contained in these cookies
Categories of cookies defined by our website
We separate the cookies stored by the web browser that you use by using our website in the following categories:
These are cookies that are necessary for the basic operation of our website and the services provided. They are automatically defined when you visit our site. They may also be progressively defined as you make use of our site as per the needs / content / service offered by the respective subpage or action you are taking.
Preferences cookies & additional functionality
These are cookies that retain information about the preferences and additional functionality that you enjoy from our website or from services of third party providers that our website uses. Preventing them may alter the functionality of our site.
Statistics & performance cookies
These are cookies related to the collection of statistics from our website in order to improve our services and their prevention does not affect the smooth operation of our website.
About third party cookies & tracking technology
In no case do we transfer to third parties personal data that can identify you such as contact information or other information. Nevertheless, third party providers may identify you through additional data that you have provided to them voluntarily or unintentionally using their exclusive services (for example Google – Email / YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
The policy governing cookies and tracking technologies of third party services (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Google Maps, YouTube, etc.) is the sole responsibility of the respective service providers and you should be informed on the official websites of the respective service providers.
The services of third party providers used by our website in the respective categories of cookies are the following:
- Google Analytics (statistics & performance cookies)
- Skroutz (statistics & performance cookies)
- Google Maps (preferences cookies & additional functionality)
- CloudFlare (basic cookies)
- Facebook (preferences cookies & additional functionality)
Manage, delete & disable cookies
In order to manage, delete or disable cookies set by the web browser due to your use of our website, you must make settings in your browser. However, the smooth running of the services offered by our website may stop or you may not have an optimal user experience. You can find out more about how to configure your browser by using the Help menu.